Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Yesterday's post was the first in a while, I know. We've had a lot going on--last time I posted it was the middle of January and I didn't want to say so but we were getting ready for a month-long family trip to Honduras. This trip was meant to be a sort of 'trial' trip to get a taste of what day-to-day life in our new town would be like. We were so excited about this opportunity to introduce our kids to Honduras, to get some hands-on time with the team at Mission UpReach, and to visit with our new friends in the church there.
We had a wonderful trip--it was full of fun days, interesting experiences, hard work, and a few speed bumps. It would be laborious for me and probably boring for others if I were to account for everything that happened during our 3 1/2 week adventure, so I'll refrain from documenting a play-by-play. Instead, I am going to spend the next few posts trying to highlight some of the things that stuck out to me or some of the things that I would file under my "Lessons Learned" category.

For now, here are a few pics from the trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment